|Location:||New York and London|
This firm is one of the World’s most recognisable high speed computerized trading hedge funds. Established in the 1990´s and employing approximately 500 staff, this firm is recognised as an innovator and a leader in the field of high frequency trading, and trade multiple asset classes on over 100 venues worldwide from New York, London and Singapore offices. They operate a trading team approach with core interests in high performance, high frequency trading and technology, within small but dynamic teams of experts.
PREFERRED SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Minimum 2+ years’ experience in a High Frequency Trading environment.
- Focused on automation, with ownership over multiple components of the software stack (i.e. market data, strategy development, risk management, order entry)
- Expertise and mastery in C++11 (experience in either C# or Java a plus)
- Working knowledge of Linux
- Familiarity with statistical methods and machine learning
- Strong knowledge of FX, futures, fixed income and/or equities markets
- Design, implement, test, and deploy real-time trading systems
- Code and integrate alpha trading models
- Develop tools to monitor, analyze, and further automate existing trading processes
- Measure and optimize software, hardware, and network performance
- Monitor live trading systems and be able to intervene when necessary
Relocation is available for exceptional candidates.