|Salary/Package:||£100,000 – £150,000 base salary, neg
30%-40% PnL payoffKeep IP ownership
Executive Package (health, dental, pension etc.)
|Location:||London, NYC or Chicago / multiple roles|
No visa sponsorship available.
Comp: £$100,000 – £$150,000 base salary, neg
Bonus: 30%-40% PnL pay-off formula
Other: Keep your IP ownership
Bens: Low Infrastructure Cost, Health, Pension, Vision, Stock Options
This company is a boutique algorithmic proprietary trading company located in Chicago, New York and London, and currently employs approximately 200 staff. The firm is highly profitable and also backed with liquidity by some of the biggest names and risk takers in the market. They actively trade across foreign exchange and fixed income and are in stage of huge growth using their unique platform, with particular interests in Trading Futures, Fixed Income and FX. This companies success is because they are committed and focused on the development of talented trading professionals who utilize new proprietary and vendor technology, designed to automate live and post-trade activities, using a collaborative and start-up feel working culture. Very low infrastructure cost allowing trading professionals to maximize profit and earning potential!
- Monitoring and managing the investments & the risk exposures of your book
- Applying the disciplined systematic investment processes by mandate under responsibility
- Developing and maintaining new quantitative models /strategies implemented in the portfolios and/or to develop new products/funds
- Developing and maintaining quantitative tools for back-testing / research and investment management production
- Designing and implementing systematic Futures or Fixed Income quantitative strategies
- Management of your desk, trading activities, risk and PnL
- Research: Signals (alpha), Portfolio construction, Execution, Risk management, Monitoring of trading strategies, Monitoring of Capital Usage, Reconciliation between back test, paper trading and production trading
- Reconciliation between Finance P&L and Trading P&L, Identifying and addressing any issues observed within the Trading Desk, Performance and attribution
- Mid or High Frequency automated strategy/strategies (day, intraday to HFT) with track record or demonstrably strong back-tested results
- Minimum Sharp of 3.0+, live or back-test
- Strategy/strategies in Futures or Fixed Income
- Excellent quantitative mindset and superb problem‐solving skills.
- Brilliant attention to detail with the ability to assimilate complex information.
- Coding experience and strength in either Java, Python, C++, R, Matlab or similar
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to run your own quantitative book