|Salary/Package:||$150,000 – $200,000 base salary
High PnL % Pay-out
Executive Package (health, dental, pension etc.)
|Location:||Charleston, South Carolina|
Our client is one of the World’s most recognisable high speed computerized trading hedge funds. Established in the 1990´s and employing approximately 500 staff, this firm is recognised as an innovator and a leader in the field of high frequency trading, and trade multiple asset classes on over 100 venues worldwide from New York, London and Singapore offices. They operate a trading team approach with core interests in high performance, high frequency trading and technology, within small but dynamic teams of experts.
- 3+ years of experience as an HFT Equities quant trader (FX also acceptable).
- Any/all US Equities exchanges are most relevant (or major FX venues).
- Aggressive or passive prop strategy experience with intraday holding times.
- C++, R, Python in Linux.
- Role is collaborative, wherein the person will contribute via (i) optimization of existing strategies and (ii) ideas for new strategies.
- Create, design and develop superior quantitative trading models using advanced mathematics and statistics.
- Analyze the performance of algorithmic trading models.
- Interpret qualitative insights and feedback to enhance or create new models.
- Use your algorithmic trading models on major electronic exchanges to trade profitably