|Salary/Package:||£120,000 – £150,000 base salary
1x – 10x times bonus
Executive Package (health, dental, pension etc.)
This company was formed in 2015, has 60 staff and considers itself a start-up. They are one of the new breed of European high speed market makers, utilizing advanced and smart technology and cutting edge algorithms they are increasing the market share every day. Their team is strong and growing, and looking for new ways to create better and more efficient markets. Working at the intersection of financial markets and technology, their tight-knit, interdisciplinary teams create the innovations that are improving the markets of tomorrow. They have cultivated a collaborative working environment that is challenging, rewarding and fun. They are developing and employing innovative technology, trading strategies and risk management systems to provide a robust and scalable trading platform.
- Perform advanced quantitative research to develop and improve Algorithmic FX trading strategies.
- Generate production analysis and improvement of quantitative trading methods.
- Create new statistical models for FX Markets
- Analyze data obtained from markets to improve existing models using q/KDB+, Matlab, R, Python, or similar languages.
- Design trading strategies based on derived models
- Perform statistical analysis of large sets of financial data, simulate quantitative trading systems, and develop algorithms
- Establish research plans, clean and process data, and perform data modeling, evaluations, and simulations.
- Write research reports
- MS or PhD degree in Statistics, Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering, Physics, or a related quantitative discipline
- Recent hands-on experience of statistical modelling
- Recent hands-on experience of deep quantitative research to develop and/or improve Algorithmic FX trading strategies.
- Excellent knowledge and experience in Electronic, Algorithmic or High Frequency Trading, market making or prop.
- Strong interpersonal skills to relate effectively to all levels of colleagues
- Self-directed; must be able to manage yourself and others effectively
- Strong problem solving skills
- Inquisitive and intellectually curious nature