|Salary/Package:||$175,000 – $250,000 base salary
High PnL % Pay-out
Executive Package (health, dental, pension etc.)
|Location:||New York or Chicago|
Our client is one of the World’s most recognisable high speed computerized trading hedge funds. Established in the 1990’s and employing approximately 500 staff, this firm is recognised as an innovator and a leader in the field of high frequency trading, and trade multiple asset classes on over 100 venues worldwide from New York, London and Singapore offices. They operate a trading team approach with core interests in high performance, high frequency trading and technology, within small but dynamic teams of experts.
- 5+ years of experience as an HFT Fixed Income or FX quant trader with track record of attributable PnL.
- CME, ICE, and major FX venues are most relevant.
- Aggressive or passive prop strategy experience with intraday holding times.
- C++, R, Python on Linux.
- sub-PM, responsible for generating ideas for new strategies autonomously, while being given tech and personnel resources.
- Create, design and develop superior quantitative trading models using advanced mathematics and statistics.
- Analyze the performance of algorithmic trading models.
- Interpret qualitative insights and feedback to enhance or create new models.
- Use your algorithmic trading models on major electronic exchanges to trade profitably